1.31.2012

My Everyday Beauty Products

Hey guys! Tonight I thought I'd do a quick post on the makeup items I use every morning...Simple as that!



1. Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer (230 fair/light)
    This stuff is AWESOME. I have always had a really hard time finding a concealer that matches my skin well, and this formula actually adapts to fit your unique skin tone!

2. Revlon Eyelash Curler
    Every girl has got to have a good eyelash curler...this one doesn't pinch and was cheap, too! (plus I love the black and red color scheme)

3. Prescriptives Perfect Every Line Gel Eyeliner (Allspice 08)
    This tub is super old, but I refuse to throw it away until it's empty. It's too good! I get sharp, smooth lines every time. I love this color because it is brown, which isn't as intense as black, and it has a gold shimmer to it, and anything that sparkles I am bound to like.

4. Sephora Angled Eyeliner Brush
    Honestly, I don't think I could wear gel eyeliner without this brush. It makes application a cinch!

5. Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara
    Supposedly, this mascara helps your eyelashes grow...I might have noticed a small difference, but I don't think it makes a big change. I still like the product, though--no clumps, and the brush is the perfect size.

6. Sonia Kashuk Eyelash/Eyebrow Comb
    I am very compulsive about my eyelashes...even with a great mascara, I still comb my lashes while the mascara is still wet for an extra-natural yet still glamorous look.

7. Tarte Amazonian Clay Pressed Mineral Powder (fair 02)
     Okay, I don't actually use this every day, but when I am feeling extra red, I'll use this powder to even out my skin tone. I have really sensitive skin, so I love this product because it hasn't caused me to break out or anything...knock on wood.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment