1.23.2012

Music Monday

Welcome to a new week!

I always like to start off my week with some good inspiration, and usually that comes in the form of music. Here are some of the song's I'm really into right now that are keeping me going. Click on the titles of the songs to hear them!

1. Strict Machine by Goldfrapp
    I love Goldfrapp's unique, almost futuristic sound. My favorite song is We Radiate, but you can only buy that on iTunes if you buy the Vampire Diaries soundtrack, which I don't really want to do. Anyways, this sexy song is great for finding your vibe at the beginning of a new week.

2. Countdown by Beyonce
    This song is a JAM! It is impossible to listen to without dancing. Who doesn't love Beyonce? It is a great way to get groovin'! Plus, the music video is awesome.

3. Rose Colored Glasses by Kelly Rowland
    This one isn't as upbeat as the other two songs, but it's a great song to listen to at the end of the day to take a load off.

Alrighty! I hope you guys like these songs as much as I do, and that they bring you some energy to get through the week!

And one last thing to help you start off the week right...


Baby teacup pig! Have a good week! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment