Ladies, you are fabulous. Each and every one of you, in your own special way. Own it! This playlist is great for putting some sass in your step and a sparkle in your smile.
1. Bad Girls by M.I.A
2. Show Stopper by Danity Kane
3. Upgrade U by Beyonce
4.Till The World Ends (The Femme Fatale Remix) by Britney Spears
5. I'm Not Your Toy by La Roux
6. Potential Breakup Song by Aly & AJ
7. Paper Planes by M.I.A
8. Outta My Head by Leona Lewis
9. Unstoppable by Kat DeLuna
10. Blue Jeans by Jessie James
11. Rapture by Alicia Keys
12. Jenny from the Block by Jennifer Lopez
13. Run the World (Girls) by Beyonce
14. Cherry Bomb by The Runaways
15. Pile of Gold by The Blow
16. Prima Donna by Christina Aguilera
17. Sassy by Kat Graham
18. Bottoms Up by Keke Palmer
19. Pretty Girl Rock by Keri Hilson
20. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich by Lady GaGa
21. Wait a Minute by The Pussycat Dolls
22. When I Grow Up by The Pussycat Dolls
23. Louboutins by Jennifer Lopez
I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but I have a bit of a mascara obsession, and I know I'm not the only one! So I am going to review two mascaras-- the one I have been using (Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping) and the one I bought today (Maybelline Colossal Volume).
Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara:
I like this one because it goes on very smoothly, but it can clump really easily. Also, I have to work really hard to get my corner lashes.
Maybelline Colossal Volume:
Although this one gets my corner lashes more easily, it isn't as dramatic as the Revlon. However, it does look more natural.
Both seem like good mascaras, so it just depends on what type of formula you prefer!