1.21.2012

I Love ETSY!

One of my latest obsessions is a website called Etsy, where people can buy and sell handmade and vintage goods. You can find furniture, clothes, decorations, and almost anything you want there, but I love Etsy for its jewelry. Check out some of these unique pieces I've found and loved:
How can you not swoon over this gorgeous ring? It's from the shop Tooriginal--they have tons of gorgeous fairytale-like jewelry there that undoubtedly makes anyone who wears it feel like a princess.

This one is for my fellow Harry Potter fans. A lot of the HP-themed jewelry on Etsy can be a bit tacky, but this bracelet is cute AND references the marauder's map! Check out CissyPixie to see more!

okay, this necklace from PolliniAtelier may be a bit over-the-top, but I'm not gonna lie, I'd wear it. The fancy font and the antique-y finish definitely make it a statement piece--I'd pair it with a low-cut, simple top, a blazer, some nice dark-wash, flared jeans and pumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment