4.09.2012

Music Monday

1. Rainbounce by Reptar
Reptar is a new band comprised of some young men with some wild ideas. Their songs are unlike anything I've ever heard before, and I mean that in the best way possible! You kind of feel like you are tripping when you listen to them, I won't lie, but when you get over the surreality of it all, you find yourself dancing you booty off! So fun, so unique, and so happy!



2. Brave by Leona Lewis
Leona Lewis has what can only be described as one of the best voices anyone has ever heard. She trained in operatic singing as a girl, and that powerful control still shows in her pop songs. This song is more than just a pretty voice, though--the beat and orchestration is all great, too!



3. Poster of a Girl by Metric
Metric is one of my all-time favorite bands. I have yet to hear a song by them that I don't like. This song was actually given to me a while ago on a CD by a friend, and it quickly became one of my go-to songs! Kind of dark, but still so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment