4.16.2012

Fancy Shmancy

Well hello there! I got to get all dolled up this weekend, and I thought that I would share the process with you guys!



The makeup I used:
- Revlon Colorstay Creme Eyeliner in 001 Black
- Buxom Stay-There Eye Shadow in Cocker Spaniel
- Too Faced Full Bloom Blush in Cocoa Rose
- Too Faced Beauty Balm in Vanilla Glow
- Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer in 230 Fair/Light
- The Body Shop Eyeshadow in 04 Quartz
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero
- Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in 015 Born With It
- Lancome Juicy Tubes Lipgloss in Pink Horizon

I started by applying the Beauty Balm and Concealer to begin with even skin tone. Next, I used the Buxom eyeshadow as a base, putting it on with my ring finger. Then, I brushed on the pink shade of the Body Shop eyeshadow on the in 2/3 of my eye and the black in the crease in on the outer third, blending afterwards. After that, I used the Revlon eyeliner and an angled eyeliner brush to paint a clean, dark line along my upper lash line, going all the way to the inner corner. On the bottom lash line, I used the Urban Decay black liner and smudged carefully. I finished up my eyes by curling my lashes and putting on a thick coat of mascara (I used Revlon Million Lashes). To finish my face, I put the Too Faced blush on the apples of my cheeks, blending up my cheekbone. Lastly, I put on a coat of the Maybelline lipstick with a layer of the Lancome lipgloss on top. Et voila!





xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment