4.17.2012

InStyle May Issue




Hey everyone! I thought I'd try something new today-- a magazine review! I got the May issue of InStyle in the mail today, and snapped some photos on my phone of things that stood out to me. It's like my personal picks from the magazine!


Leona Lewis is, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood, not to mention that her voice is mind-blowing. This photo of her, with dark hair and light pink lips, is stunning! Next, I noticed this  pink Chanel purse that Ginnifer Goodwin carried at the Chanel and Charles Finch Pre-Oscar party-- so cute! The last picture is of Michelle Pfeiffer in Tim Burton's latest creation, Dark Shadows. Doesn't she look amazing? Plus, I can't wait to see this movie, which also stars Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter (of course--what Tim Burton movie doesn't have them in it?).


This new Smashbox lipstick, in Be Legendary, is so hot! It looks more red in the photo than it does in the magazine, but it is gorgeous nonetheless. Next is Angelina Jolie. Her grace and beauty in this picture just took my breath away. She is always elegant, but her smooth, porcelain skin, red lips, and clean eye makeup were blog-worthy to me! Then I have a picture of my go-to perfume-- Lancome's Tresor. It's a warm, sweet scent that isn't overpowering. Perfection!


Finally, there is a page dedicated to Julie Bowen's efforts to support the Step Up Women's Network, which works to empower young women from underserved communities. I don't know if I have made this clear, but I feel extremely strongly about empowering young women in general. So, this page stood out to me and will definitely make its way to my binder of magazine tear-outs (you will meet this book one day soon :)).

stay classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment