4.18.2012

Firs' Years, This Way!

Just in case I haven't made it abundantly clear, I'm obsessed with Harry Potter. Obsessed in a words-can't-even-explain, I-wish-it-was-real kind of way. So, when my friend texted me today telling me that Pottermore was accepting new users, I lost my mind for a little bit.





If you don't know what Pottermore is, it is a website created by J.K. Rowling in which people can essentially live (virtually speaking, of course) the HP life. You are walked through each chapter of each book, learning to brew potions, cast spells, and many other things. Of course, my favorite parts were getting my wand (cedar with dragon core, 13 1/4 inches, quite bendy) and being sorted (any fellow Hufflepuffs out there?).



Guys, I don't care if I'm judged for my insane attachment to any and all things Harry Potter. It is too amazing for me to feel shame!!!

So, go check out Pottermore. com! You won't regret it! Well, maybe you will, due to the back seat that everything you are supposed to be doing will take. But, this is life. For me. :)

Friend me once you sign up! I'm NimbusSky4122. :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment