2.03.2012

Wish List

Hey guys! I don't think I've mentioned this before, but one of my New Years resolutions was to not buy any makeup for as long as possible. I got through a month, and then the Ulta catalog came. This is when it gets real, people.

So, rather than giving in and buying the things I've seen, I'm gonna make a wish list of the things I want so that I can buy them later, when I've decided it's been long enough. :)

1. Korres Raspberry Antioxidant Liquid Lipstick in Fuchsia 54
    I've swatched this in stores before, and I love it. It is super pigmented, and I love the mission behind Korres. All of their products are natural and good for your skin. This sells for $22 bucks, so I'm waiting for a special occasion to buy!


2. Nails Inc. Wyndham Collection
    I've seen tons of holographic nail polishes before, but this one just blows the others out of the water. The Overglaze topcoat has green, metallic flecks in it that pop out when layered on top of other polishes--like the Teal Black Kensington shade that comes in the package at Sephora.


3. Maybelline Super Stay 14 Lipstick in Continuous Cranberry
    I have an extreme lipstick addiction. Seriously, extreme. I wear it every day, but never get a chance to re-apply when it wears off. And nothing is worse than lipstick that stays around the outside of your lips but not the inside. The effect is something like red lip liner with no lipstick. Not cute. So this stuff seems awesome to me--14 hours of continuous color? I'll take it! I can't wait to try it out.


4. Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker Powdered Blush
    I'm not much of a blush-wearer, but this one looks so cute to me! And the fact that it changes to match your skin tone is perfect.


5. Butter London nail polish in Knackered
    I this color is awesome! It looks blue-grey with fine sparkles. Everybody knows I love my sparkles!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment