2.15.2012

21-Day Challenge Update

Hey there!

As you know, I've been trying to not eat chocolate for 21 days. Well, when I made that plan, I forgot about Valentines Day.

I held off for most of the day, but then I got to convincing myself that Valentines Day should be an exception! It's (in my opinion) a day for treating yourself. Like Halloween.

So, I loaded up on chocolate in preparation for the long haul ahead of me. And let me tell you, it wasn't good.

I hadn't realized how much better I had been feeling until I ate chocolate again. It had only been 5 days, but I swear that I felt better. My sleep patterns were healthier, and my food choices in general were just better. Sure, I was eating a ton in an attempt to satisfy my chocolate craving, but the amount of sugar I was consuming had gone down significantly. My skin was clearing up, and I just felt...right.

Anyways, now I realize how nice it felt to not be eating chocolate, and I can't wait to start fresh today. I have recently read some articles on how bad sugar is for you, and it's really starting to scare me! Since chocolate is my main source of sugar, cutting it out should really help my health.

Feel free to join me in this challenge! Who knows, it might go longer than 21 days!

xoxo


P.S: I'd like to take a second to wish my big sister a happy, happy birthday! Love you Lillie!

No comments:

Post a Comment