2.11.2013

Layla Hologram Effect Nail Polish in 08 Flash Black

Holy crap you guys.

I am obsessed with this nail polish. I got it on sale at Ulta and and hardcore in LOVE.

Like, it is my valentine.

It is...drumroll please...

Layla Hologram Effect! Usually it is super pricey (I think like $20), but I got it for $6! So I obviously bought two.

Here is my favorite: 08 Flash Black



Look at it.

LOOK AT IT.

IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

I applied two coats and a topcoat of Seche Vite Dry Fast TopCoat, which is another reason in and of itself to celebrate. It dried so quickly and my nails are super shiny!

So, here is my advice: If you can find Layla nail polish for cheap anywhere, GET IT. It doesn't look very promising in the bottle, but I swear to Chanel it is worth it!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment