6.03.2012

Update and "Interview"

Hey everyone! I have to apologize for being MIA lately. In addition to starting a new job, I have been consumed with a number of social events--which reminds me: you know so little about me!

Now, I am one of those people who is convinced that sharing too much information on the internet will inevitably lead to my gruesome and painful demise. However, I have done some thinking and I realized that I have limited myself on this blog by not sharing certain details with you. So, first off, let me explain the "social events" thing.

I just graduated from high school--that's why I went out of town (senior trip) and why I have been so busy in general. Yes, I'm young. Hopefully, that won't change the way any of you view my blog!

So, in an attempt to make myself more "known" to you, I have found one of those youtube tags and turned into a blog post. Here are a bunch of random questions and answers about me!

1. What is a nickname only your family calls you?
This is hard--there isn't a lot you can do with the name Neena. I suppose that I am called Boo by my mom, Neenash by my dad, and Neen by my sister. That's about it.

2. What is a weird habit that you have?
I play with my hair obsessively--cutting/breaking split ends, smoothing (or attempting to smooth) frizzies...I guess it isn't that weird, but it is all I can think of. :/

3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I am terrified of infinity. I can't explain why, but the idea of anything going on and on and on and on and on and on and on (you get the picture) FREAKS MY BEAN.

4. What is a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you are alone?
Unfaithful by Rihanna. Or Bound to You by Christina Aguilera. Or And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going from Dreamgirls. There are a lot of go-tos for me, but those three occur practically daily. I'm not saying I sing them well, mind you, I just sing them a lot. And loudly.

5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Interrupting. Its like, really? I'm that insignificant to you? Okay fine, you can talk to yourself, ya ding-dong.

6. What is one of your nervous habits?
Again, playing with my hair...it's bad.

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The side closest to the door.

8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name?
I know I had many before this, but I remember a stuffed beagle named Cud-a-lee  that I got from my friend on my 6th birthday. Ironically, I now have a live beagle sitting on my bed.



See? There he is. Meet Buddie! 

9. What drink do you always order at Starbucks?
A tall caramel frappuccino.

10. What is a beauty rule you preach but never actually practice?
Probably hydration. Everyone knows how important hydration is for your skin, but I often find myself super-dehydrated. Lately, though, I've been working on that :)

11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Um...Northeast?

12. Do you have any weird body skills?
I can bend my big toe in a weird way...Also I am loosely jointed so I guess I am pretty limber?

13. What is your favorite comfort food?
I love my chocolate. I can't get enough. A little (a lot) of chocolate makes everything better.

14. What is a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Holy crap.

15. What do you wear for pajamas?
A T-shirt and PJ pants.

16. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool but now you realize it wasn't that hot?
I went through a phase in elementary school in which I loved bell-bottomed jeans...I somehow thought they compensated for my chicken legs....

So, there you have it! 16 semi-interesting facts about me. I hope you enjoyed!

Here is the video I got the questions from:


I LOVE MICHAEL BUCKLEY!

xoxo
{what the buck.}




No comments:

Post a Comment