3.02.2012

Review: Revlon Colorstay Gel Creme Eyeliner


Hey guys! I have always preferred liquid/gel eyeliner to the normal kohl kind, but I had only used higher-end brands before. The other day at CVS, I decided to try out a drugstore brand, and I have to say, I'm impressed! It lasted throughout the day (which is why I like liquid liner), and the consistency was good. It wasn't as soft as my Perscriptives gel eyeliner, but for $10, I think it's pretty darn good.

Here are some pictures from this morning, when I first put it on:



And here are some picture from 10 hours later:



(I know, I have crazy eyes in the last picture...)

Bottom line: a good product! The container comes with a brush, but I used my own angled Sephora brush. I recommend it!

See this post for the angled brush and Perscriptives eyeliner review.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment