Let's address the issue at hand.
It's been months since I've posted on this blog.
Why? I've been crazy busy! My life these past few months has been INSANE. But I'm started to get my sh*t together, so now it is time for me to get to blogging!
Honestly, I am not going to even try to catch you up on my life...That would take days. But I can tell you where I am headed now!
I just switched my major to Journalism with and emphasis in magazines, so hopefully my life will be a bit calmer next semester (no more math or chemistry!). That means more posts!
I was going to do a post on my favorite going-out makeup, but I had to get a new phone yesterday and lost all of the pictures! I will re-do them soon, though.
Okay, I know I said I wouldn't catch you up with my whole life, but here is the SparksNotes version of the past semester:
1. I am in love with Luke Kuechly (Carolina Panthers LB)
2. Branching off of #1, I have discovered my love for football
3. I got bangs! I love them.
4. OBSESSED with the Justin Bieber Believe album (I know I'm kinda late on that)
5. I think I want a camera for Christmas...This one is my favorite!!!
That is all that I can think of right now, but I'm sure I will think of more later! And yes, a cliche Thanksgiving "What-are-we-grateful-for" post will be coming soon. Brace yourselves for the cheesiness.