7.15.2012

Femininspiration: Holland Roden

Hey, everyone! In a recent post (see it here), I mentioned Holland Roden, one of the stars of my guilty pleasure, Teen Wolf. I know I haven't done many Femininspirations, but I've chosen Roden (ha.) for a post.

The reasons I love this actress are very many--the first of which is her personal style--I can't really think of how to describe it, but I have yet to see her in an outfit that I wouldn't want for myself.

Other than her wardrobe, though, Roden has proven herself to be honest and down to earth in all her interviews (or at least the ones that I have seen). She is smart, too-- she actually attended UCLA and started as a pre-med student before switching to Women's Studies (gotta support that!).

Click here and here to see some interviews with the starlet.



xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment